Please read these instructions in their entirety before beginning the registration process.
- YOU MUST COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION FORM FIRST BEFORE YOU REGISTER YOUR CHILDREN FOR ANY CLASSES.
- Only complete one registration form per family. Make sure the family registration form IS NOT checked next to any of your children's names. It needs to only be checked next to the parent's name.
- Fill out the registration form under the adult’s name that will attend co-op each week- not your child’s name.
- After completing the registration form, you may register your child(ren) for classes. You will register them for their respective classes under their preferred name.
- For children in the nursery, Terrific 2s, Pre-K, and Kindergarten, you will register them for ONE class only.
- For children in first grade and above, you will register them for four classes each - one each class period.
- Every child that attends co-op must be registered for a class each period- even babies- even if you are staying in the nursery with them. If there are no classes that period they wish to take please sign them up for Study Hall. Teens 13+/7th grade+ may use the "Teen Class Helper" form to sign up to assist in a class.
- If a class that your child likes is full you may put them on the waiting list. If a spot opens up your child will be moved to the class roster. We suggest you go ahead and register for a different class that period as well.
- CLASS FEES: You will only pay online right now for the family registration fee. All class fees are listed free, but they are not all free. All classes that have fees will list the class fee in bold in the description under the class title. If a class does not have a fee listed with a "Make check payable to..." the class is FREE. All payments for class fees will be accepted via check or cash at our mandatory in-person Co-op Orientation on the Thursday before we start classes in Gatesville at the Boys & Girls Club. After registering for all classes online, you will be emailed further details for orientation and payments.
- If you have any questions about registering please email us through the contact page or contact by phone 903-450-5615.